MARKING & ENGRAVING
Futonics fiber lasers offer the flexibility to engrave various commercially-used transparent and non-transparent plastics with various pigments and additives. Markings and engravings are performed without the need for inks or surface contact. Futonics lasers are well-suited for marking and engraving plastics for a permanent, high-quality result that has a high level of detail and contrast.
EXAMPLES OF USES
- Lot numbers and serial numbers on small plastic products
- Electrical components
- Automotive parts
- Tools and tool handles
- Buttons, switches, keyboards
- Packaging materials
- No contact exists between the engraving tool and the plastic product.
- Very fine details are achieved on complex images, logos, codes, and text.
- Lasering of details in difficult-to-access areas is possible even on small plastic components.
PLASTIC ENGRAVING WITH A SCANNER SYSTEM